P.S. She Loves Make-Ups - Analesha Little

By | 4:54 AM Leave a Comment


Hi there!

Let me introduce myself. Im Analesha, 23 years old, live in New Zealand and have an obsession with all things beauty. Growing up the only make up I used was eyeliner as I was overwhelmed with all the products there was out there and the pressure to get it right! Then I became an international flight attendant and it all changed. I was introduced to ‘grooming guidelines’ and regular checks to make sure I had the minimum requirements on each day. So things had to change….fast. I discovered lipsticks that shimmered and glittered, mascara that actually made my eyelashes visible and blush which gave the illusion of a slim face!

From then on in my love for makeup grew, and grew, and grew. My wallet got smaller but my confidence got stronger and my makeup collection got significantly bigger! I decided that I wanted to share my love of these products with likeminded people. I also enjoyed reading blogs so I made the decision to become a beauty blogger and created lipsandbubbles.blogspot.com.

I’ve definitely had good and bad memories with makeup. Struggling with the dreaded ‘orange’ look after applying the wrong foundation to the temperature being so hot your makeup drips of your face. I once walked around all day with the wrong coloured foundation on and it wasn’t until the evening that someone said to me ‘what have you done to your face!’ I wished that the ground could open up and swallow me at that point. I love the feeling of adding a little bit of shimmer to your face weather it’s by blush or bronzer. That makes me feel feminine, powerful and most of all pretty.

Im excited to share my journey with you and my love for beauty.

-Analesha


                                                                          ...

We absolutely love hearing writers with their beauty secrects and love for beauty! Analesha's story is the perfect one to start with our beauty segments. We can't wait for more of her posts! But for now, the Fashion Lovers recommend you to read her blog for more of her articles and beauty tips!

Twitter: @Analeshaaaa  

Make us smile and tell us how much you love Analesha's post, comment below!

P.S. She Love Make-Ups

Xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment