P.S. She Loves Fashion - Mollie Quirk

By | 9:51 PM Leave a Comment

It doesn't matter what people say about you as long as you are confident with who you are, you'll definitely live your life well. Let's hear Mollie's fashion story and what her blog is all about.

...

My Fashion Story
by Mollie Quirk

My name is Mollie Quirk and I am a sixteen year old blogger based in the UK. 


I have loved fashion ever since I was about 9, I would study TV shows, Magazines and Books. Fashion is important in this day and age because it defines us in so many ways and can express our emotions if we don't want to say them out loud. I believe everyone should take an interest on their appearance because it is an important personality trait. 

I started blogging about fashion, beauty and lifestyle because I wanted my voice to be heard, I wanted people to know that just because they aren't a size 6 doesn't make them any less of a person. I understand what it is like to not fit in so my blog is all about body confidence, loving who you are and also achieving your dreams. Fashion is such a big thing in my life at the moment and I can't imagine my life without being obsessed over the new seasons trends! I am only a small fashion blogger at the moment with a little following, but hopefully at the end of this year I will be known more in the blogosphere. I am determined to leave my mark on the world and I hope that I will one day.

If you want to start blogging, do it! It is such a fulfilling thing to do. The comments I get inspire me to post more, take more pictures and write more. No matter what your style, someone will take an interest! You just need a good camera, fashion sense and products to blog about!

                                                                             ...

It's such an amazing story that truly inspires people! You see, Fashion is not only about wearing the prettiest outfits but also inspiring people through them. Amazing!

Make us smile and tell us how much you love this article. Comment below so we can know your thoughts!

Love Mollie's story? Then you better follow her through her

Twitter: @molliequirk97
Facebook: The Perks Of Mollie Quirk

Til our next Fashion Story!

Xo,
P.S. She Loves Fashion 


0 comments:

Post a Comment