P.S. She Loves Fashion - Natasha Knight

By | 9:35 PM Leave a Comment
Sometimes our first choice may not even be the best choice for us. But it doesn't make us less of a person if we decide on to take a different path that that of our choice. Sometimes it might even lead us to where we should really be. Let's hear Tasha's story now...

...

MY FASHION STORY 
by Natasha Knight

As a kid growing up, I was always interested in fashion, and there was nothing that could keep me away from the shops, even if it was for a quick browse. Throughout my teen years I spent a lot of time on websites like Polyvore and Asos, creating different outfit looks both on the website or copying and pasting to paint - simple, but I just loved putting together different looks. Nowadays I have a scrapbook where I cut up old magazines and make outfits, as well as keeping up with Polyvore, and drawing my own fashion/outfit 'designs'. 

Leaving school at 18, I headed to uni to study a BA/BSc, and left after my first year as I wasn't enjoying it, and decided I wanted to work in the fashion industry, and started my own blog. I post fashion posts once a week, and put together outfits and post them there. This has lead me onto wanting to get a diploma in Fashion and Personal Styling.  

My goal now is to gain more experience working in fashion - both online and 'in real life' and to move to London to work over there. 

...
Make us smile and tell us how you like her story! Comment below so we can know how much you love this

Just a minute! Love her article? You should follow her through her

Blog: Armastus Couture
Instagram: @armastuscouture
...

Xo,
Fashion Lovers

0 comments:

Post a Comment